Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The following websites and my written guidelines may be of interest to my visitors and clients:
"BASICS OF REAL ESTATE"- gives you an overview of typical residential real estate transaction. written by Laura C. Browne, Esq. (Basics)
"BASICS OF SHORT SALE TRANSACTIONS"- gives you an overview of a typical short sale transaction. written by Laura C. Browne, Esq. (Short Sales)
FIRST TIME HOMEBUYERS - WHY YOU SHOULD BUY NOW
▪ NYC.gov This City website provides you with valuable information on any real property in the 5 Boroughs. You can obtain · · information about property taxes, assessed value, open violations (both building and housing), present owner and certificate of occupancy (ie. how many legal apartments).
▪ OASIS - This City website provides you with zoning information on any real property in the 5 Boroughs.
▪ FEMA - This website provides flood zone information on any real property in the 5 Boroughs. This site is helpful if there is a question with your homeowner's insurance company as to whether or not you are in a flood zone.
▪ REO homes - This website provides free information on properties that are "bank owned". This is a helpful site for investors.
▪ Reverse Mortgages - This website provides information on Reverse Mortgages for older home owners.
▪ Property Shark - This website provides information on houses that are for sale and foreclosures. It also provides you with comparable listings in the area in which you are looking to purchase a property.
▪ Mortgage & Real Estate News - This website provides information on both mortgage and real estate information.
▪ Realty Times - This website provides information and advice about real estate.
▪ New York Times - This website provides you with world information including real estate news.